Par Tim Karpisek le 9 novembre 2009 à
Email Marketing, Opt-in, Reporting, Personalization, Trends, Design, Rendering, Tips, Deliverability, Technology, Targeting, Lists, Events and seminars, Copywriting, Iab, Landing pages, Surveys
We invite you to take part in our upcoming Email Marketing Master Classes. You can sign up for the Dutch session on Monday 14 December or join the French session on Thursday 17 December.
During these sessions we’ll dig deep into the latest trends and give you the opportunity to sharpen your email marketing knowledge in just one day. Recent benchmarks, practical tips and relevant cases, those are the ingredients of a perfect mix to make your next email marketing campaigns work. Guaranteed no product demos - only valuable content by email marketing experts.
We kick off at 9:30 and close the day with a network drink at 16:30. Please note: in order to create the best possible interaction, we allow a maximum of 15 participants (preferably with some email marketing experience). As a bonus you receive the most recent IAB E-mailmarketing Cookbook (value €50).
- Email marketing in Belgium: benchmark figures 2008/2009 (B2B/B2C/branch)
- Relevance and personalisation of the email message: crucial for success
- Deliverability & Opt-in
- Renderability & Design
- Leverage conversion with better landing pages
- Data enrichment via CRM integration: pitfalls and possibilities
- The role of email marketing in customer lifecycle management
- Case 1 : Veritas / e-couponing
- Case 2: Nutricia / lifecycle management
- Start: 9:30
- End: 16:30
- When: Monday 14 December (Dutch) and Thursday 17 December (French). Slides at both sessions in English
- Location: EmailGarage training centre, Overijse
- Price: € 425 / €350 (for EmailGarage customers) incl. lunch, networking drink and IAB E-mailmarketing Cookbook,
Don’t miss this great opportunity to sharpen your knowledge and do some inspired networking.
>> Sign up for the Dutch session on Monday 14 December
>> Sign up for the French session on Thursday 17 December